private Layover tour from Cairo airport to the Giza pyramids, Sphinx With Lunch
Have an exciting tour in Cairo during Cairo layover. Visiting the most famous and prominent site in all over Egypt to see the great Giza pyramids, Giza Sphinx, the valley temple, the papyrus institute and Giza bazaar.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Private tour.
- Private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Qualified Egyptologist guide.
- Bottled water.
- Lunch at local Egyptian restaurant.
- Cairo airport Park fees.
- All service charges and taxes.
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees.
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Our tour guide will pick you up from Cairo airport, he will wait you outside the arrival hall holding a sign on his hand with your name to start your tour to The great Giza pyramids, you will star your tour there in the front of the pyramid of the king Cheops which is One of the seven wonders of the ancient world still remain awesome, then you see the pyramid of the king Chephren and the pyramid of the king Mykerinus.
Then to the Valley Temple which belongs to the Pyramids of Chephren.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Great Sphinx, Al-Haram, Giza Egypt
After that you will move to see the great Giza Sphinx which is lies At the foot of the Pyramids, the head of a pharaoh with a lion's body, Lunch will be served at Egyptian local restaurant.
After that you will visit the papyrus institute where you will see live how the ancient Egyptian made their first paper in the history, At the end of your tour you will be escorted back to Cairo airport.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Our tour guide will pick you up from Cairo airport exit door, holding a sign with your name.Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.