Private Layover Tour to Hells Gate National park with Optional Boat Ride
Enjoy biking safari, walk and hiking at the gorges and a beautiful boat ride on lake Naivasha on this full day guided tour
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel/Residence Pick up and Drop off
- Bicycle Renting Charge
What's excluded :
- Tips and Gratitues (optional)
- Optional Boat ride (25 USD)
- Entrance Fee In Hell's Gate (20 USD Per Person)
- Entry/Admission - Hell's Gate National Park
- Entry/Admission - Lake Naivasha
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Great Rift Valley View Point, B 3, Kenya
Brief stop over at the Great rift valley view point.
This is a big depression that runs all the way from israel to Madagascar
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Hell's Gate National Park, Lake Road South South of Lake Naivasha, Naivasha 20117 Kenya
Arrive at the gate of hells gate at around 9am. Start of the biking tour at hells gate for 2 hours
11am - Visit the gorges inside the park. Gorges are small thin depressions of land mass where you can walk underneath. Some areas have formed caves where you can walk through. This will take 1 hour.
1pm - Finish the tours and bring the bikes back at the gate.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Lake Naivasha, Naivasha Kenya
Take a 1 hour boat ride in the lake for bird watching and hippo viewing.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
List your Residence/Hotel/Apartment in Nairobi
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.