Private Lima City Tour with Curator Service at Larco Museum
Explore Lima´s old town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, packed with fascinating historic buildings. The route begins at the traditional Pueblo Libre district, where you visit the Larco Museum, located in a beautifully restored viceregal mansion built on a pre-Columbian pyramid from the seventh century. The museum boasts a complete pre-Hispanic collection of gold and silver objects, as well as pieces of erotic art. Guidance through the Larco museum will be conducted by a museum curator. Then visit the Casa Aliaga, a colonial mansion granted by chief conquistador Francisco Pizarro to one of his captains, Jeronimo de Aliaga. This is the only house from that time, still belonging to the same family. Continue with a scenic tour through the colonial downtown. See the Main Square, where you can appreciate the grandiose architecture of the Spanish Empire such as the Cathedral and Goverment Palace. Finish the trip returning to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off.
- Touristic transportation.
- Professional bilingual tour guide (English and Spanish).
- Admission to Larco Museum and Casa Aliaga.
- Curator service.
- Entry/Admission - Museo Larco
- Entry/Admission - Casa de Aliaga
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses.
- Snacks and beverages.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Museo Larco, Avenida Bolivar 1515 Pueblo Libre, Lima Lima 21 Peru
The museum boasts the most complete pre-Hispanic collection of gold and silver artifacts, as well as pieces of erotic art. You will be accompanied by a curator.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Casa de Aliaga, Jiron de la Union 224, Lima Peru
A colonial mansion gifted in 1535 by chief conquistador Francisco Pizarro to Jerónimo de Aliaga.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Armas (Plaza Mayor), Jr. Junin and Jr. Carabaya, Lima Peru
It is here that you can appreciate countless examples of grandiose colonial architecture like the Archbishop of Lima with elegant balconies, the Government Palace and its magnificent bronze fountain dating from 1650.
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
- Pick up from hotels located in Miraflores, San Isidro and Historic Centre of Lima.- This activity does not include the pick up from private residences (Airbnb). If you stay in them, please contact us days prior the start of the tour, in order to coordinate a meeting point for the pick-up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is important to inform us the name of the hotel where you are staying in order to coordinate your pick up.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Rates do not apply for Peruvians or foreign passengers whose stay exceeded 60 days in Peru because sales taxes are not included in the above total and, if applicable, will be collected by the local operator.
- You should wear comfortable clothing.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- All passengers must carry a negative PCR Covid-19 test issued no more than 72 hours before your arrival or an Antigen Test issue 24 hours before your arrival.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.