Private Limon Shore Excursion: Tortuguero Canals Tour
Common sightings here are monkeys, crocodiles, iguanas and sloths. The canals are also considered a bird watcher’s paradise, so keep your eyes open!
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Tortuguero Canal
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tortuguero Canal Terminal de Cruceros Japdeva Cruise Terminal, Puerto Limon 70101 Costa Rica
The canals of Tortuguero are without a doubt one of the main attractions in Costa Rica, and this is a unique opportunity to experience this natural wonder. You will pass through some of the country’s most fertile areas and learn about Costa Rica’s main agricultural products. Along the way, you will see cocoa plantations and ornamental flowers.
The boat ride will take about 1 hour, after this we will be taking you for a city tour that will show you our entire Caribbean coast, from the Chiquita Banana plantation to a stop in our central market to buy some of the best coffee in the world.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Administración Tributaria de Limón, Av 1, Limón, Costa Rica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will be operating only with private groups, only your party, and we follow government mandates.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.