Private Lisbon Night Tour with Dinner and Fado Show
Enjoy a traditional dinner with live Fado Show Enjoy a dinner with good Portuguese food to the sound of traditional Fado and affords a rewarding 6 hours Private Night Tour experience. Discover Lisbon's historic Alfama district (old Lisbon). Get a spectacular night view over the city from several lookout points. Our tour begins at your Hotel and passes some key areas before heading into the heart of Alfama where you will also make a stop at the Miradouro Portas do Sol, before ending the tour at the cathedral. Then dinner at traditional restaurant where you may relish yourself with the Portuguese gastronomy, followed by a Fado show. This is a Nighttime fun in Lisbon, get a spectacular view over the city from several lookout points. Private tour also includes a free pick-up (6 pm) /drop-off (11:30pm) from your accommodations, dinner, fado show and driver/guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
Try a new experience in Lisbon: a Traditional Dinner with Fado Show. Enjoy the mixture between this World Heritage Music and delicious Portuguese Cuisine! The legendary music of Fado has been listed as Intangible Cultural Heritage by UNESCO. Before dinner and fado show enjoy a journey through Lisbon to view the Lisbon in different way by night. Visit Alfama a delightful maze of narrow cobbled streets and ancient houses, which lead up the steep hill from the Tejo Estuary to the Castelo de São Jorge and others diverse and charismatic Lisbon district were there are the most important historic buildings, including the Se Cathedral, the Castelo de São Jorge, the Panteão Nacional and the Igreja de Santo António. Fado, a typical music from Portugal, finds its origin in the capital of this country, Lisbon. Fado, is a melody which uses lyrics and poetry to tell tragic stories of the sea, lost loves and the pain of poor people, remains a symbol of the capital. Your Private tour also includes a free and flexible pick-up (5:00pm)/drop-off (11:0pm) from your located accommodations, driver/guide, dinner and fado show..
• Alfama, Lisbon Portugal
• Museu do Fado, Largo do Chafariz de Dentro 1, Lisbon 1100-139 Portugal
• Restauradores, Av. da Liberdade 3, 1250-096 Lisboa, Portugal
• Lisbon, Lisbon, Lisbon District, Central Portugal
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is a Private Tour we pick-up all persons and we have flexible to change the tour times.Airports
- Lisboa Airport, Alameda das Comunidades Portuguesas, Lisbon 1700-111 Portugal
- Lisbon Cathedral, Largo da Sé, 1100-585 Lisboa, Portugal
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Coronavirus Safety Measures - The safety and well-being of everyone who uses our services are always our priority. We are actively monitoring the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation and are taking steps to help keep our customers safe.
- We’re certified by the Official Tourism entity ‘Turismo de Portugal’ with the hygiene certification stamp ‘Clean & Safe’.
- For our safety, we operate only private tour and pick-up/drop-off all passengers. We clean and disinfect our vehicles every tour and we provide hand sanitizer and masks to our customers.
- Our guides are experienced professionals, courteous and drive defensive and safety with only one objective to ensure your safety and satisfaction.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- We're certified by the Official Tourism entity 'Turismo de Portugal' with the hygiene certification stamp 'Clean&Safe'. We clean and disinfect our vehicles every tour and we provide hand sanitizers and masks to our customers.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.