Private Lisbon Sightseeing and Fado Music Show with Dinner
Leave your cruise ship behind and set off to explore beautiful Lisbon and have a tradicional Portuguese Fado show at night on this private, full-day shore excursion. Explore the city’s must-see areas and attractions, from the timeworn Belém district — where you’ll find the Monastery of St Jerome and Belém Tower — to Bairro Alto, a vibrant neighborhood whose narrow alleys are thronged with bars, eateries and quirky stores. The itinerary for this private tour can be entirely customized, so you can choose to spend longer at the sights that interest you the most. After this full-day shore excursion in Lisbon you will experience the authentic Portuguese Fado show at night. Around midnight we will pick you and take you back to your ship.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Meet your private guide at the pier after your ship arrives at the port. Hop into an air-conditioned vehicle and travel in style to the heart of the city. On this tour, enjoy a flexible itinerary that shows you the key sights as well as the city's hidden gems. If you have any particular preferences about what you wish to see and do, make them known to your guide, who will customize the schedule to suit your interests.
Perhaps start your tour at the beautiful Belém district to learn about the Age of Discoveries. Visit sights from the days when Portugal was one of Europe’s richest power, such as Belém Tower and Monastery of St Jerome. Then, maybe head into the bohemian Bairro Alto district to browse the trendy shops. Or choose to explore Rossio Square, a central plaza that’s adorned with beautiful fountains. After, venture to the elevated viewpoint of Portas do Sol to admire aerial views of the sloping Alfama district and River Tagus. From there, descend down the steep streets of Alfama.
Dating back to Moorish times, Alfama is the oldest district in Lisbon and is known for its unique architecture and beautiful tile panels. Hungry? Take a break and let your guide suggest the best spots to taste authentic local cuisine (own expense), such as the delicious Portuguese pastry, pastel de nata (egg tart). Check out artistic and ecclesial treasures inside the Lisbon Cathedral (Sé de Lisboa), get familiar with traditional Portuguese music at the Fado Museum (own expense) or stroll along the shaded path of the leafy Príncipe Real Garden.
At the end of your full-day tour, return to port in your private vehicle. At night we will pick you at your port and take you to a traditional Portuguese Fado Restaurant. Experience the authentic Fado Show in a typical Portuguese restaurant while dinning on our most delicious specialities (drinks included). Around midnight we will pick you and take you back to your ship.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredPorts
- Lisbon Cruise Port - Jardim do Tabaco Quay, Doca Jardim do Tabaco Terminal de Cruzeiros de Lisboa, Av. Infante Dom Henrique, 1100-651 Lisboa, Portugal
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.