Private Lisbon, Sintra, Cascais Sightseeing and Food Tour by Convertible Beetle
Traveling from Lisbon with a driver-guide, journey to Sintra to see its UNESCO-listed center before hitting Cape Roca (Cabo da Roca) and whitewashed Cascais to see Hell’s Mouth (Boca de Inferno).
Enjoy the full attention of your guide on this private tour a cool Convertible VW Beetle winch included some Portuguese tapas and tastings
*Travesseiros: With the shape of a pillow
*Custard Tarts: Lisbon’s ex-libris
*Codfish Cakes: It uses one of Portugal's most famous ingredients.
*“Bifana”: The greatest pork steak sandwiches.
*Portuguese Green Wine: Unique Portuguese wine that originated in the historic Minho province.
*Tinned Fish Degustation: One of the greatest Portuguese gastronomic tradition (sardines, mackerel or tuna).
Historical Centre of Sintra
Cabo da Roca
Citadel of Cascais
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Beetle tour with a Private driver/guide.
- Transport by convertible VW Beetle
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee.
- Hotel or Port pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Food and drink tastings when specified.
- Company Liability Insurance and Personal Injury Insurance.
- One bottle of water per person.
What's excluded :
- Monument Tickets
- Entry/Admission - Centro Historico de Sintra
- Entry/Admission - Quinta da Regaleira
- Entry/Admission - Palacio de Monserrate
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Praca do Comercio (Terreiro do Paco), Avenida Infante Dom Henrique 1C, Lisbon 1100-053 Portugal
The biggest Square in Europe.
Stop At: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra 2710-616 Portugal
*Historical Centre of Sintra: Built at the foot of the mountain, in a sloping area this fairy tale location grew between the National Palace and the mountain, adapting itself, through successive modifications, to the slopes and the morphology of the ground.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Quinta da Regaleira, Rua Barbosa do Bocage, Sintra 2710-567 Portugal
*Regaleira Palace: Classified as a Building of Public Interest since 2002.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Palacio de Monserrate, R. Visc. de Monserrate, Sintra 2710-591 Portugal
*Monserrate Palace: Like the other Palaces in the region, this is an example of Portuguese Romanticism.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Estrada Cabo da Roca, Colares 2705-001 Portugal
*Cabo da Roca: The westernmost point of Europe where land ends and the sea begins.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Centro Historico de Cascais, Cascais Portugal
*Citadel of Cascais: A set of fortifications built between the 15th and 17th centuries to defend the Cascais coastline and River Tagus estuary.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :R. dos Douradores 16, 1100-415 Lisboa, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up in hotels in the city center. Please always confirm the pick-up location with the supplier (+351 91 00 2000) Ports
- Terminal de Cruzeiro de Lisboa
- Terminal de Cruzeiro de Santa Apolónia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Maximum of 3 people per vehicle. Price is per person.
- Children 0 to 3 years old can only ride in the front seat with CRS (Child Retention System). Children from 4 to 12 years old or with a minimum of 1.35m (4.42 feet) must use a booster seat (please let us know beforehand if you need one) and can only travel on a VW Beetle with seatbelts. As a vintage vehicle it is not mandatory for the Beetles to have seatbelts so if you’re travelling with minors please inform us beforehand.
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. Is mandatory to sign a Term of Responsibility for children up to 13 years old.
- It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people.
- The selection of the tasting experiences will depend on the availability of the places and the profile of each client. This is just a general sample of some of the food & drink experiences that can be included in the tour.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.