Private Liverpool Arrival Transfer:Liverpool John Lennon Airport to Hotel/Accomm
For a hassle-free airport arrival transfer, book this private transportation service from Liverpool John Lennon Airport to your Liverpool/Manchester hotel or accommodation. Our transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so that you never have to worry about your arrival in Liverpool. Our driver will meet and greet you after your flight has landed and transferred you directly to your accommodation. All cars come with fresh bottled water, newspapers, and wet wipes to get the airport grime off your hands.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional chauffeur
- Meet and assist
- Bottled water, newspapers, wet wipes
- One-way private transfer in a Standard Sedan
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- This easy and efficient one-way transfer picks you up at the airport and takes you directly to your accommodation. Your driver will meet you at the arrivals barrier in the terminal arrival hall. Please call us before the 45 minutes waiting time has elapsed or you may miss your service!
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Liverpool/Manchester hotel/accommodation details.
Don't forget to book your Manchester airport departure transfer for on your way home!
Departure Point :
Having cleared Customs, meet your driver at the arrivals barrier in the terminal arrival hall. Drivers will hold a name board with client's name. Should you not be able to locate your driver or are delayed airside, it is your responsibility to call the emergency line before making any alternate arrangements. If CTUK are not informed of delays, then driver will wait for 45 minutes from time of landing after which time your transfer voucher will no longer be valid.
AirportsLiverpool John Lennon Airport, Liverpool England
Departure Time :5/19/2020 - 12/24/2020
12/25/2020 - 12/26/2020
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
12/27/2020 - 12/31/2020
Friday - Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
1/1/2021 - 1/1/2021
Monday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
1/2/2021 - 3/31/2021
Friday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
5/19/2021 - 12/24/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Monday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Tuesday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Wednesday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Thursday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Friday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Saturday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Liverpool City Centre, Liverpool L1 4NW, UK - Liverpool City Centre (Hotel/Accommodation)Manchester, UK - Manchester City Centre (Hotel/Accommodation)
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. City Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, after and during service. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- When arriving into London on an overnight flight, please ensure you book for the date you land.
- All infants & children are charged as full fare paying passengers. Should infants/children require a special car seat, this is payable direct to driver at an additional GBP10 per journey and must be requested in advance. Please note that the above may not be available in all areas at all times. Should a car seat not be available on the date of service, infants can still travel as per UK laws.
- Luggage Restrictions: Large items such as skis, surfboards, wheelchairs (excluding foldable) & golf bags are not permitted any under circumstances. Likewise, any excessive luggage requirements of more than airline standard of 1 suitcase and one carry on per passenger should be checked with City Transfers UK at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Strict Coronavirus (COVID-19) procedures will be adhered to including face masks, sanitizers, Social distancing, and partitions where available (see Additional Info for more details)
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.