Private local experience. Halloween Oaxaca, enjoy the Day of the Dead parades.
If what you are looking for is to truly live an original and authentic Day of the Dead experience, you must attend a “Comparsa” (the Halloween of Oaxaca), those of San Agustín, Etla, you will definitely love it.
This service is operated with private transfers in a vehicle (in excellent condition) for your family and / or friends according to the number of passengers. to the place of the troupe where you can join the troupe in a pedestrian way accompanied by the Guide. They will be accompanied by a certified driver and guide. In the case of the Guide, it is bilingual Spanish - English.
One of the great advantages of this 100% private service is the freedom to move at your own pace without haste. You will have enough time to take as many photos as you want and you can forget about waiting or depending on a group.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pickup and drop off at your hotel
- Comfortable vehicle according the number of passengers
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Agustin Etla, San Agustin Etla, Southern Mexico
The Muerteadas or Comparsas are an interesting custom in the Central Valleys of Oaxaca and which you will love to witness.
The Comparsas are parties in the streets where dancing, partying and drinking while people dressed as witches, monks, deaths and ghosts enjoy the party as they walk the streets and are accompanied by the music of local bands.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
This is a Private service, passengers pickup is included. If your hotel is not listed, do not worry, you can add your address (for example an Airbnb location). Otherwise we will be in contact with you before tour date, so we can clarify what hotel or address you will stay.
Departure Time :9:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Disinfectant towels available in our vehicles
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.