Private Local Libations Tour, Victoria, BC
Customized private tour sampling award-winning, locally crafted wines, spirits, beers and ciders. On this full-day tour, you'll discover four local producers. Stops will be selected based on your drink preferences and availability.
There are plenty of food options available thoughout the day and lots of time to relax and enjoy the stunning views.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tasting fees
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Sea Cider Farm & Ciderhouse
- Entry/Admission - Category 12 Brewing
- Entry/Admission - Church and State Wines -Brentwood Bay
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: 2487 Mount St. Michael Rd Sea Cider Farm & Ciderhouse, Central Saanich, British Columbia V8M 1T7 Canada
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Category 12 Brewing, Unit C-2200 Keating Cross Rd, Central Saanich, British Columbia V8M 2A6 Canada
Enjoy a flight of your chosen beers!
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Church and State Wines -Brentwood Bay, 1445 Benvenuto Ave, Central Saanich, British Columbia V8M 1J5 Canada
A guided tasting of local wines.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up and drop off within the Greater Victoria area.Airports
- Victoria Intl Airport, 1640 Electra Blvd, Sidney, British Columbia V8L 5V4 Canada
- Inner Harbour Airport, Victoria, British Columbia Canada
- Ogden Point Terminal Pier A, 201 Dallas Rd, Victoria, BC V8V 1A1, Canada
- Ogden Point Terminal Pier B, 185 Dallas Rd, Victoria, BC V8V 1A1, Canada
Departure Time :10/8/2019 - 11/28/2021
Friday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- At this time, we welcome groups from the same social bubble (max.4 people) and all customers are kindly requested to wear a mask in the tour vehicle. If anyone in your group is experiencing symptoms, we request that you reschedule or cancel your tour.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.