Private London Tour by Traditional Black Cab: City Sights from Above and Below
See top London sights from above and below ground on this private, 4-hour black cab tour! Guided by a knowledgeable and friendly driver, your tour includes a visit to London’s little-known underground tunnels beneath the River Thames, as well as visits to several vantage points around London for panoramic views. Climb the Monument to the Great Fire of London, see the dome of St Paul’s Cathedral and cross the River Thames by cable car.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private black taxi
- Entry/Admission - The Monument to the Great Fire of London
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees to Westminster Cathedral (approximately £2.00 per person)
- Entrance fees to London Cable car (approximately £8.60 return per adult)
- Arriving in a classic London black taxi, your private driver will collect you from your central London hotel, and then you’ll be on your way. Relaxing in the black cab’s comfortable seats, sit back and watch the sights of London pass by as your friendly driver tells you about this fantastic city – from above and below!
While the skyline of London is rightly famous, not so many know about the city’s network of subterranean tunnels – almost comprising a city in their own right! On a route around central London, stop to explore some of these fascinating tunnels underneath the River Thames, and visit an underground church crypt. Hear about the tunnels’ uses during Victorian times and learn about the secret passageways that were said to be used in the world wars.
After exploring below ground, head back into the daylight to continue your journey around central London. Climb the 31-step staircase inside the Monument to the Great Fire of London (or simply, ‘the Monument,’ as Londoners know it) and then head to the City of London for an incredible view of the dome of St Paul’s Cathedral.
Marvel at Westminster’s skyline from the top of a tower inside Westminster Cathedral (extra charge) and see top London attractions like Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament from this panoramic vantage point. Your tour also includes a tantalizing sight of the River Thames as you cross above it by the new Thames Cable Car (extra charge) that connects London’s Royal Docks to the Royal Borough of Greenwich, on the south side of the river. After four hours of seeing London’s sights from above and below, your tour finishes back at your central hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Your private driver will collect you from your central London hotel.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 18 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.