Private Los Cabos Arch & Playa del Amor tour by Glass bottom kayak
Come with us on a Cabo Snorkeling and glass-bottom kayak tour at The Arch, the famous Baja Peninsula landmark where the Pacific Ocean joins the celestial emerald waters of the Sea of Cortez. The Arch is not only an ideal habitat for marine birds and multicolored fish, but it is also an incredible place to observe a huge colony of majestic sea lions. This is a Cabo Arch Tour with a difference, as our glass bottom kayaks allow you to see stunning sea life as you paddle through one of the most beautiful bodies of water in the world. And you can get an even closer look at the sea life in Cabo by snorkeling in the clear turquoise waters.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Tandem Kayak
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Personal expenses
Soak up the natural beauty and wildlife around the iconic peaks of El Arco on this 3-hour kayak and snorkeling tour from Los Cabos (including round trip transportation). With expert guides leading the way, paddle right up to the rock formations and watch a colony of sea lions sunbathing. Enjoy an ever-changing underwater tableau of marine life through the kayak’s glass bottom. Schools of tropical fish swirl around as you snorkel near Pelican Rock. Cap off this memorable seeing Playa del Amor (Lover’s Beach) from your kayak.
• Pelican Rock, Cabo marine protected area, Cabo San Lucas Mexico
• El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
• Playa del Amor, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
• Divorce beach, Blvd. Paseo de La Marina, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
Departure Point :Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 853, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
For a cruise ship passenger:Once you arrive at the dock walk to the cruise ship terminal, cross it, and you will be in Plaza Gali parking lot just in front of Sandos Finisterra hotel, on the exit of the parking lot there is an Oxxo (convenience store) we can meet you there.We do offer pickup in San José del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, and the corridor, we do not provide pickup for hotels outside of the touristic area (Pacific side) like Hard Rock, Diamante, Nobu that are 30-40 min away from Cabo San Lucas area or East Cape area that are 30-40 min away from San José del Cabo area like Four seasons...for those hotels we set a meeting point. Same with Airbnb, if Airbnb is in the tourist area, we do offer pickup. If Airbnb is outside of the tourist area, we set a meeting point.Ports
- Cabo San Lucas Port
- Cabo San Lucas Marina
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- The price is per group, based on 1-4 people max!! if you require a private group of more persons, please contact the local operator.
- As we know, the weather is a factor that can lead us to modify our day. Sometimes we will have to change location, re-schedule, and cancel (the refund will be issued 100% in case of cancellation by us). You will be informed of the options, and you will make the decision. Factors that could influence this are rain, high swell, wind, and jellyfish.
- Morning tours are recommended (less windy, less crowded)
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Mask available for sale in the case it is needed. If the client wishes to change lunch for a box lunch (where applicable), these will be available with 24-hour advance notice from the client. We will reduce the capacity to 50% of clients and promote private tours to have a healthy distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.