Private Los Cabos snorkeling tour to Chileno bay and Santa Maria cove
Explore another world! It is one thing to snorkel around the beautiful bays of Cabo on your own, and it's an entirely different experience to have a knowledgeable guide by your side. They know all the must-see sights and the best time to go.
Let our local guides take you to the best well kept secret spots at our two favorite bays and make the most of this unique adventure. Santa María and Chileno Bays are two of the safest swimming bays in Cabo, where the depth of the sea is ideal for snorkel lovers. It's a once in a lifetime opportunity to see sub-tropical fish and marine life in their natural habitat among stunning coral and rock formations.
Don't let a snorkeling day in Los Cabos be missed — let our guide take you to some of the best places to see colorful fish, sea turtles, rays, and coral reefs. On this tour, you'll swim in the calm waters of Santa Maria Cove and Chileno Bay, teeming with marine life. Getaway, Indulge a beach time after you put your fins.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water and granola bars
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private guide
- Snorkel gear
- Wetsuit. please let us know size in advance
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverages
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santa Maria Beach, Hwy 1 Km 11, Cabo San Lucas 23410 Mexico
The color and consistency of pink rice is what you will compare the sand of this bay with; you will find great friendly colorful tropical fish at the reef of this bay.
Remember snorkel is off the beach !!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Chileno Bay Los Cabos, Carr. Transpeninsular, Cabo San Lucas 23410 Mexico
This beach is known for its beautiful reefs and great variety of fish, with a beautiful view and crystal clear water that will make an unforgettable experience.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Boulevard Paseo de la Marina, Blvd. Paseo de la Marina, Centro, Ildefonso Green, Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
2: Bahia Santa Maria, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
For a cruise ship passenger :Once you arrive at the dock walk to the cruise ship terminal, cross it, and you will be in Plaza Gali parking lot, just in front of Sandos Finisterra hotel, on the exit of the parking lot there is an Oxxo (convenience store) we can meet you there.We do offer pickup in San José del Cabo, Cabo San Lucas, and the corridor, we do not provide pickup for hotels outside of the touristic area (Pacific side) like Hard Rock, Diamante, Nobu that are 30-40 min away from Cabo San Lucas area or East Cape area that are 30-40 min away from San José del Cabo area like Four seasons, for those hotels we set a meeting point. Same with Airbnb, if Airbnb is in the tourist area, we do offer pickup. If Airbnb is outside of the tourist area, we set a meeting point.Ports
- Cabo San Lucas Port
- Cabo San Lucas Marina
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Private Snorkeling tour 6/1/2020 - 1/21/2022
Snorkeling at two bays private 6/1/2020 - 1/21/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 01:00 PM
Private snorkeling at two bays 6/1/2020 - 1/21/2022
Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 01:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 07:30 AM - 01:00 PM
Return Detail :1: Acceso a Playa El Chileno, Tourist Corridor, B.C.S., Mexico
2: Success Barber Shop, Plaza gali, Blvd. Paseo de la Marina 853, Centro, Marina, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Suitable for all levels of experience
- Please bring a towel, sandals, sunscreen,sunglasses and swinwear
- As we know, the weather is a factor that can lead us to modify our day; sometimes, we will have to change location, re-schedule, and cancel (the refund will be issued 100% in case of cancellation by us). You will be informed of the options, and you will make the decision. Factors that could influence this are rain, high swell, wind, and jellyfish.
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Mask available for sale in the case it is needed. If the client wishes to change lunch for a box lunch (where applicable), these will be available with 24-hour advance notice from the client. We will reduce the capacity to 50% of clients and promote private tours to have a healthy distance.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.