Private Louvre Teens Tour with skip-the-line Tickets
With our Louvre Adventure Game, your teens will be craving a visit the Louvre! During this 2.5-hour exciting chase inside the largest museum in the world, they will be engaged in a series of enigmas and quests to discover some of the most famous masterpieces. From ancient Egypt to the Mona Lisa and Mesopotamia (and much more!), they will live a unique experience.
IMPORTANT NOTE: this tour doesn't include access to the Leonardo Da Vinci exhibition occurring at the Louvre between October 24th 2019 and February 24th 2020
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- skip-the-line tickets
- Licenced English Speaking guide
- Treasure Hunt kit
- Entry/Admission - Louvre Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Louvre Museum, 99 rue de Rivoli, 75001 Paris France
This 2.5-hour Louvre adventure tour is an entertaining and original experience for your teens, as well as for your entire family. You will start the tour at the carrousel of the Louvre where your Art Expert will explain the rules of the game. Then head to the Louvre and skip the long lines to enter the museum. Your teens will have 12 challenges to solve to find their way through the museum. Each challenge will have to be completed to unlock the instructions that will lead you to your next stop. Your Louvre expert will be there to help them to succeed in this adventure.
Each game and riddle will allow your teens and family to decrypt the Louvre’s masterpieces and to learn and think more about art while being entertained. You will discover less-visited parts of the Louvre in addition to famous masterpieces: the Egyptian section with thousand-year-old mummies, medieval remains, and incredible paintings and sculptures will no longer bear secrets from you and your teens.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :36 Quai du Louvre, 75001 Paris, France
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.