Private Luxor From Hurghada
An amazing sightseeing tour seeing this open air museum being escorted around all the different sights with one of the best tour guides giving you all the magnificent history this area of Egypt has to hold.
Our company is one of the largest in Hurghada with amazing customer feedback on this trip so we would love for you to join us.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
Route Duration: 12 hoursStops on the Luxor:
Attractions on the Luxor:
Operates: Luxor - An early start ready for an unforgettable day, full of Egyptian history, views of the Nile and a true experience of the real culture of Egypt. You will be collected from your hotel at around 4.30am (depending on hotel location) where you begin your journey to the beautiful city of Luxor. The journey itself will take approximately 3-4 hours (please note this can vary due to checkpoints and the flow of traffic) Once you arrive at your destination you will begin with your first stop being the Temple of Queen Hatshepsut. Your guide will inform you of all the amazing history of the temple and you will get the opportunity to look around and take some memorable photos of your very own as well. You then move on to the next and most famous historical place in Luxor being, of course, the Valley of the Kings. The Valley of the Kings is a place holding so much history including a lot of tombs discovered as well. During your time here you can enjoy entering three of Ramses Tombs which are absolutely amazing. At the Valley of the King's there is Tutankhamen's Tomb which you can visited at an additional charge (Please note Entrance to this tomb is limited to 100 people per day). After the Valley of the Kings you be taken to Alabaster Factory where you will be shown the traditional way of how the different sculptures and vases are made plus you will have an opportunity to enjoy some shopping at the factory too. Once we have finished we will then take a short break to enjoy lunch in a restaurant close before visiting our last historial place of the day being the Largest Temple in the world, Karnack Temple. You are guided around this spectacular temple having lots of photo opportunities along with being informed of all the amazing history this temple holds. For the remainder of the afternoon you will decide how your day ends. You can either visit yet again another Temple in area being the Luxor Temple or you can jump on a small boat and pop over to Banana Island, a planation of Banana Trees where you can learn about how they are being kept and the important care given to their growth. Both options are at an additional charge or if you wish you can relax in a local café before your transfer arrives to return you back to your hotel in Hurghada. You will return back to your hotel around 7:30 - 8:00pm (Depending on hotel location) in the evening. AT THE TIME OF BOOKING WE WILL NEED YOUR HOTEL, ROOM NUMBER AND PHOTOCOPY OF YOUR PASSPORT PLEASE.
Departure Point :You may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :You may disembark at any of the available stops.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- not required for people with extreme walking difficulties
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.