Private Luxury Blue Mountains Day Tour from Sydney
Absorb the true Australian wilderness with our up close and personal visit to the World Heritage listed Blue Mountains.
Meet your host at your accommodation at 8am in a private vehicle for a full day exploring this beautiful region in a safe and comfortably distanced way. We want to expose you to stunning private vantage points only a true local would know.
Be awed by the spectacular natural wonders that surround you.The Wentworth Falls hike takes approximately one hour down to the valley floor alongside a giant waterfall. A perfect activity before lunch – get this hike under your belt so you can enjoy a cold beer and a hearty lunch.
After lunch, get a glimpse into the rich history of the Mountains and you will also get a peek at the legendary Three Sisters and hear the extraordinary history of the curious rock formations.
Your host will return you to your accommodation at 5pm. This is a tailorable itinerary and exclusive to your group only.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hosted by a senior specialised Splendour Host
- Private transportation via luxury SUV – sanitised before each tour
- Morning tea
- Sealed Australian bottled water
- Gourmet mountain lunch
- Guided hikes with a local expert
- Hand sanitiser available at all times
- Completely tailorable itinerary
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mountains, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
Escorted by private luxury vehicle from Sydney to the Blue Mountains with your expert guide and up to seven friends - this tour is all about getting you off the beaten tourist path.
A morning 'pit stop' in a hidden country spot for tea, coffee and refreshments en route. If you’re lucky, see wild kangaroos, koalas and wallabies! Visit one of the best hidden lookouts to take in the views of the legendary 'Three Sisters' and hear the history of the curious rock formations.
Relax over a leisurely country lunch and there is an opportunity to shop in the quaint town of Leura.
Recharge with a guided small bush walk in the mountain lush forest, or if you feel so inclined a larger stair climb at the famous ‘Giant Staircase’ near Katoomba.
Visit the town of Katoomba.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: The Three Sisters, Echo Point road Echo Point, Katoomba, New South Wales 2780 Australia
You will get a peek at the legendary Three Sisters and hear the extraordinary history of the curious rock formations - there is so much wonder to discover!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Wentworth Falls, Wentworth Falls, Blue Mountains, New South Wales
The mountains are for experiencing not just seeing, they must be truly experienced with all your senses. Explore the stunning rock formations, flora, fauna and waterfalls along the way.
The Wentworth Falls hike takes approximately one hour down to the valley floor alongside a giant waterfall.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure: Sydney metro hotels, cruise ship port and other accommodationOrBlue Mountains accommodationDates: Operates Daily - excluding Christmas Day*Please provide your hotel for pick up. Your host will meet you at your hotel.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- COVID-SAFE MESSAGE Whilst amid a global situation, we want to reassure everyone that we are open for business and ensuring both our guest’s and our staff’s safety is top priority. Visit our website for further details www.splendourtailoredtours.com.au
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.