Private Luxury Captained 3-Hour Pontoon Boat Cruise (2-11 Guests)
We offer luxury boat tours complete with a captain to drive the boat! Chartering a captained 22ft luxury pontoon boat with friends and family is THE THING TO DO in the Okanagan! Imagine the wind blowing in your hair as we leisurely cruise past postcard wine country scenery and beautiful homes. Skip the crowded beaches and let us anchor in one of the private bays so you can relax or go swimming. Upon request, we also have a 2 person tube to pull behind our boat for an additional $45/hour. Bring your picnic and beverages and get ready for an amazing day on the water! We will handle the rest!
You can book this tour for up to 11 GUESTS in your party and includes FUEL! Perfect for all ages
9:45am-12:45pm Start the Morning off Right Cruise
1pm-4pm Fun in the Sun Afternoon Cruise
6pm-9pm Evening Delight Sunset Cruise
per adult from
What's included :
- Life Jackets
- Cooler with bottled water
- Fun and friendly captain to drive the boat
- Sound system to play your favorite music via your phone playlist
What's excluded :
- Feel free to bring your own picnic and beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lake Okanagan, Kelowna, British Columbia Canada
We will cruise Okanagan Lake in style while taking in the beautiful sights of wine country.and beautiful homes on your private luxury 22ft pontoon complete with certified captain. Anchor in a private bay so you can relax or take dip. Tubing is also available.
Departure Point :1: 7811 Okanagan Landing Rd, Vernon, BC V1H 1H2, Canada
2: Outback Lakeside Vacation Homes, 9845 Eastside Rd, Vernon, BC V1H 1Z2, Canada
3: Coral Beach Park, 17246 Coral Beach Rd, Lake Country, BC V4V 1B9, Canada
4: La Casa Cottages, 6808 Westside Rd, Kelowna, BC V1Z 3R8, Canada
Departure Time :2:15 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.