Private Luxury Cruise on Sydney Harbour for up to Six Guests
This Iconic Harbour Cruise is our original, and most popular, cruise. This 90-minute luxury cruise is the perfect option for those looking to experience each of Sydney’s world-renowned landmarks, including the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Marvel at impressive waterfront real estate and enjoy cruising through picturesque bays. Uncover the history behind each bay and enjoy learning about Sydney, Australia’s first settlement. Your private Skipper will stop for photographs at vantage points along the way, helping to make your day truly unforgettable.
Upon embarking, a complimentary bottle of sparkling wine per couple will be waiting. We invite you to bring food and BYO beverages on board and to make your journey that little bit easier, we are pleased to provide plates, glasses and cutlery at no extra charge. No cruise is complete without ambiance, so please utilise the iPad on board and play your choice of music on Spotify!
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Bottle of Sparkling wine
- Hamper package consisting of a selection of Australian cheeses, crackers and fruit.
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Darling Harbour, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Get picked up by your own superyacht Captain and board your private luxury vessel
Pass By: Barangaroo Reserve, Hickson Road, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Cruise past the beautiful waterfront of Barangaroo Reserve
Pass By: Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney, New South Wales 2060 Australia
Get up close and underneath the largest steel arch bridge of the world
Pass By: Sydney Opera House, Bennelong Point Easy walk from Circular Quay Train Station, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Get up close to the Sydney Opera House from the water and get amazing photo opportunities
Pass By: Royal Botanic Garden Sydney, Mrs Macquaries Rd, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Cruise past the foreshore of the stunning Royal Botanic Garden
Pass By: Mrs Macquarie's Chair, 1D Mrs Macquaries Rd The Rocks Visitors Centre, Sydney, New South Wales 2000 Australia
Stop just in front of this beautiful headland to get amazing photo opportunities of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera house. Our friendly skipper is more than happy to take a group photo for you!
Pass By: Kirribilli House, 109 Kirribilli Ave, Kirribilli NSW 2061, Australia
Cruise past the Iconic Kirribili House, a unique waterfront property located in Sydney Harbour
Pass By: Luna Park Sydney, 1 Olympic Dr, Milsons Point, North Sydney, New South Wales 2061 Australia
Cruise past the Iconic Luna Park
Departure Point :1 Darling Dr, Sydney NSW 2000, Australia
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.