Private, luxury, custom charters to Stingray City, Snorkeling & More
Luxury, knowledge & value - these are the values of Cobalt Custom Charters. Whether doing a morning, afternoon or biobay charter, you will have the experience of a lifetime with us exploring the sights of the North Sound in Grand Cayman. Snorkel in crystal clear Caribbean water at the barrier reef which has the highest density of Coral in all Cayman. Watch the lovely Southern Stingray at the ~3 foot deep sandbar in Stingray City. Visit the relaxing & beautiful Starfish Point where you see the Red Cushion Sea Star. Go to the Bio Bay and see the bioluminescence in all its glory (Don't miss this).
Both our luxury, Cobalt bow riders can fit 8 guests. As Owner/Operators, we provide the two person crew with the knowledge & experience that other companies can't. The boat is yours, the itinerary is up to you & we will avoid the masses. We hope to see you soon.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Private tour with a boat captain and a guide
- Small-group tour - maximum of 8 guests
- Sightseeing cruise - you choose the itinerary
- Bottled water, a cooler and ice
- Use of snorkel and safety equipment
- Fresh towels for your group
- Spotify Premium
- Entry/Admission - Stingray City
- Entry/Admission - Starfish Point
- Entry/Admission - Rum Point
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Merchandise (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Lunch + snacks + drinks (i.e. Charcuterie board)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stingray City, KY1- 1205 Grand Cayman
A truly one of a kind place. Watch the Southern Stingray in their natural habitat. Be entertained and educated as we tell you all about these creatures who we consider to be our underwater puppies. So friendly and comfortable with humans, you won't regret stopping here!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Starfish Point, Water Cay Rd Grand Cayman
The definition of a tranquil beach setting, relax and enjoy the view of Island in the horizon while observing and learning about the Red Cushion Sea Star who calls this area home. A great way to relax and enjoy a beautiful Cayman day!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rum Point, Cayman Kai Grand Cayman
Snorkel the amazing Rum Point reef with vibrant coral heads and hundreds of different fish species or stop in at the beach bar/restaurant and gift shop!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Anchors Store, 164 Yacht Drive Grand Cayman KY1, 1104, Cayman Islands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 8 people per booking - the boat is a per group charge - not per person
- Confirmation is received at time of booking
- You or your legal guardian will need to sign a release of liability waiver
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.