Private Luxury Day and Multi-Day Charters, 45ft Catamaran, Grey Goose of London
Relax and enjoy a breathtaking cruise through the beautiful islands of Dalmatia. The only way to experience the islands is onboard your own sailing catamaran.
Our catamaran is very spacious with ample room to layout on the deck or take some shade from the midday sun in the aft cockpit. We take a maximum of 10 guests.
This experience requires a minimum number of travellers, 6 minimum and 10 maximum. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Your professional crew, Jo and Maggie prepare a delicious lunch once we drop the anchor. Everything's included with complimentary drinks throughout the day.
A day on the water to remember forever.
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch - A delicious lunch is prepared onboard using fresh local produce and we cater for all tastes and dietary requirements. All drinks are also provided.
- Use of snorkelling equipment, kayak, SUP, speedboat
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Velika Raduca Beach, Primosten 22202 Croatia
After a short sail, it's time to drop the anchor and enjoy swimming in the crystal clear waters, have a go at kayaking, SUP or a speedboat ride whilst we prepare lunch onboard
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Promenade of Rogoznica, Rogoznica Croatia
After lunch, and another short sail we make a 2nd stop for more swimming and watersports at this beautiful bay
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Split, Split, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Island hopping luxury day charter from Split to the island of Solta and the island of Brac.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Catamaran Sailing, Šparadići 74, 22000, Grebaštica, Croatia
Traveler pickup is offered
We are able to recommend local taxis for your delivery/return to and from the boat.Ports
- Marina Kremik
- Split promenade
- Trogir promenade
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Wide spacious decks with upholstered cushions. Plenty of shade in the aft cockpit
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- During your charter hand sanitiser is provided, optional masks are available when going ashore and your cabins/ensuite are also sanitised daily. Grey Goose of London is professionally cleaned after every charter to include our snorkelling equipment, paddleboards, kayak and speedboat. Thank you for choosing to sail with us.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.