Private Luxury Day Tour of Tangier
We aim to free you from the hassle, which you may easily come across at the port before getting to Tangier, Morocco. We'll take care of everything for you, from the round trip ferry tickets, delux transportation, private tour guide, snacks & drinks, camel ride, lunch...All you need is to just relax and focus on absorbing the mysterious cultural lifestyle of the Moroccans....
per adult from
6 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Snacks - Snacks are served at the Cap Spartel
- Bottled water - In the car for all passengers
- All Fees and Taxes
- Camel ride experience by the sandy Atlantic beach
- Roud trip ferry tickets
- Private English speaking tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Cap Spartel
- Entry/Admission - Musee de la Kasbah
- Entry/Admission - American Legation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Tips when appropriate
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cap Spartel, 14km west of Tangier, Tangier Morocco
Enjoy the breathtaking views of both the Atlantic Ocean & the Mediterranean as it's believed at this point they converge. The lighthouse has a very history behind its foundation when a number of international powers had to contribute to constructing it. Snack & drinks will be served here while enjoying the views.
Duration: 25 minutes
Stop At: Hercules Cave, Cap Spartel, Tangier Morocco
After enjoying the camel ride by the sand beach of the Atlantic. Now, it's time to explore the pre-historic Hercules Caves depicting countless myths & legends. The opening to the sea, which depicts the African continent map, is remarkably beautiful...
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Musee de la Kasbah, El Casbah Square, Tangier Morocco
Stretch your legs by the tranquil, yet interesting alleyways of the Kasbah district before getting to the Kasbah Museum that was initially a Royal Residence of the late Moulay Ismail Sultan in the 17th century. The architecture is just outstanding depicting the Moorish geometric designs as a symbol for diversity. The Museum exhibits countless of traditional items that were brought from all Morocco including lanterns, rugs, chandeliers...
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Medina of Tangier, Tangier Morocco
Now, it's time to get into the vibrant life of the Medina with its traditional communal bakeries, Hammams, Souks. To sum it up all, everything you may need can be found here from antiques, clothes, Jewelry, olives, oils, vegetables and much more. Form an idea about the Grand Socco & the Petit Socco with the possibility to have a glass of mint tea while watching the passers-by...
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: American Legation, 8 Zankat America, Tangier 90000 Morocco
Morocco was the first country to recognize the independence of the USA. This building, the first built American building overseas, reflects the diplomatic relations between Morocco & the USA, and the letters received & delivered from both the Sultan Moulay Suleiman & George Washington prove this fact. The American Legation has been turned into a Museum....
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :2, Tanger 90060, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from your Hotel/Riad or from any given address you provide in Tangier, Asilah or TetouanAirports
- Boukhalef Airport, Tangier Morocco
- Tangier Medina Port
- Tangier Med Port
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.