Private, Luxury Hill Country Adventure to Enchanted Rock and Fredericksburg
Get out of the city with friends, family or your significant other for a day of nature, wine and food. Most hill country tours you'll find are cheap, use a short bus for transportation and full of random people. This tour is exclusive to your group and thoughtful with a dedicated adventure guide, luxury transportation and reservation service.
+Local guide who is dedicated to your group for the day.
+Hike to the top of Enchanted Rock in a state ran park where people have lived for 12,000 years.
+Eat a picnic lunch (BYOL) in the park after the hike or dine at one of the quaint restaurants in downtown Fredericksburg.
+Visit to historic downtown Fredericksburg known for quaint shops and Texas wine.
+Drink wine at one of Central Texas' beautiful winery.
+Concierge service customizing your visit based on winery and food preference.
We'll assign your Adventure Guide after booking who will communicate with you to determine your specific winery and meal plan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Adventure Guide + Driver
- Entry/Admission - Enchanted Rock State Natural Area
- Entry/Admission - Pedernales Cellars
What's excluded :
- Lunch - Bring your own lunch for the picnic at Enchanted Rock.
- Alcoholic Beverages - Drink all you want and can pay for!
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Enchanted Rock State Natural Area, 16710 Ranch Road 965, Fredericksburg, TX 78624-6554
Hike to the top of Enchanted Rock, one of the largest pink granite rocks in Texas, for an iconic view of the hill country. One of the oldest markers of civilization in Texas, Enchanted Rock shows signs of life starting as far back as 12,000 years ago. We'll have a picnic lunch at the park after the hike (BYOL).
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Fredericksburg, Fredericksburg, Texas
Wander the streets of this quaint town known for shopping, wine and the Pacific War Museum. Originally a German-American settlement, your visit to this iconic Texas town will warm your heart. This is a self-guided portion of the experience so feel free to research ahead of time where you want to go.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Pedernales Cellars, 2916 Upper Albert Rd, Stonewall, TX 78671-3721
Explore the wines of Pedernales Cellars which specializes in Spanish and Rhone wines grown in Texas.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up at the location of your preference within Austin City Limits. Your adventure guide will contact you the day before to confirm final pickup times.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.