Private Luxury Shore Excursion Driving Tour to Stirling Six Hours Long
This six hour hour tour will include a visit to Stirling Castle which was first mentioned around 1100. This Castle was fought over and changed hands frequently.
We will then visit the famous site of The Battle of Banockburn, where Robert the Bruce and Edward II changed the path of Scotland forever.
After Banockburn it's on to visit the world famous Wallace Monument which overlooks the scene of Scotland's victory at the Battle of Stirling Bridge. For 150 years this attraction has been the highlight of many visitors to Scotland.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Stirling Castle
- Entry/Admission - National Wallace Monument
- Entry/Admission - Deanston Distillery & Visitor Centre
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Stirling, UK
The postcard perfect village of Stirling
Stop At: Stirling Castle, Castle Esplanade Upper Castle Hill, Old Town, Stirling FK8 1EJ Scotland
One of the most famous castles in Scotland.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: The Battle of Bannockburn Experience, The Battle of Bannockburn Centre Glasgow Road Whins of Milton, Stirling FK7 0LJ Scotland
See where the most famous battle in Scotland took place and changed the history of Scotland forever.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: National Wallace Monument, Hillfoots Road Abbey Craig, Stirling FK9 5LF Scotland
This piece of architectural engineering was built in memory of Sir William Wallace
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Deanston Distillery & Visitor Centre, Deanston Distillery Near Doune, Stirling FK16 6AG Scotland
We can visit a working whisky distillery as part of your tour, where you can visit the shop or do the tour if time permits.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- South Queensferry Harbour, Gote Ln, Queensferry, South Queensferry EH30 9PS, UK
- Rosyth Dockyard, 180 Castle Rd, Rosyth, Dunfermline KY11 2AX, UK
- Newhaven Harbour, Pier Pl, Newhaven, Edinburgh EH6 4LP, UK
- Ocean Terminal, 74 Ocean Dr, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 6JJ, UK
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.