Private Luxury SUV Muir Woods Tour in San Francisco Bay Area
Let our professional chauffeur wheel you and your friends in a Luxury SUV through the Marin Headlands, to a magical Redwood forest known as Muir Woods. Did you know that at Muir Woods are the tallest trees in the world? These magnificent trees are found only at Northern California coast.
On our tour to Muir Woods, our driver/guide will explain everything you would like to know about this giant redwood forest. You will have the opportunity to walk among these beautiful Sequoia trees, by following the creek bed or climbing high into the hills.
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in San Francisco or East Bay
- Private driver/guide
- Transportation by 5-passenger Luxury SUV
- Fuel surcharge and PUC licensing fees
- Gratuities (18% included)
- Bottled water and soft drinks
What's excluded :
- Pickup or drop-off at South San Francisco or South Bay locations
- Additional alcoholic drinks
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - Muir Woods National Monument
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Muir Woods National Monument, 1 Muir Woods Rd, Mill Valley, CA 94941-4205
Limousine in San Francisoc will drive you through the Marin Headlands to a magical Redwood forest known as Muir Woods.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Your location in San Francisco
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please provide your pickup location when you book
- Please provide a traveling mobile phone number for the tour guide/concierge to make contact
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please provide information at the time of booking as to any specific wineries of interest or special criteria pertaining to the itinerary
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.