Private Luxury Transfer from Florence to Venice with stop in Ravenna
Enjoy your travel from Florence to Venice with stop in Ravenna on the way to admire this enchanting city, without the hassle of trains and planes and with the gift of an additional visit experience. Sit back and begin your journey!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick Up at your hotel in Florence if centrally located
- Drop off In Piazzale Roma in Venice
- Transport by deluxe air-conditioned vehicle with WIFI on board
- English/Italian speaking driver
- 3 hours stop in Ravenna
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to museums, monuments and churches
- Guide services
- Taxi fees or boat tickets in Venice
- Everything not mentioned as Included
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di Sant'Apollinare Nuovo
- Entry/Admission - Dante's tomb and Quadrarco of Braccioforte
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Basilica di Sant'Apollinare Nuovo, Via di Roma 52, 48121, Ravenna Italy
A comfortable and luxury transfer will take you from Florence to the most romantic city of the world, Venice, with a stop on the way to visit Ravenna, the Byzantine gem rich of remarkably well preserved mosaics, with the beautiful Basilica of S.Apollinare, the Duomo and its marvelous square and the Mausoleo di Galla Placidia.
Ravenna is a wonderful blend of Eastern and Western Art, thanks to the rich history of this town.
1600 years ago Ravenna was the capital of the Western Roman Empire, it was capital of the Kingdom of Italy and was capital of the Exarchate of Italy. A key town in the history of the Western world and beyond. Ravenna retained the lavish testimonials of this glorious past; in fact, the city preserves the richest world heritage of mosaics dating from the 5th and the 6th century a.d., kept within its Paleochristian and Byzantine religious buildings, all Unesco World Heritage sites.
Visiting the historic center is like living a millenary history which, starting from Roman times with its early Christian basilicas, through the Renaissance time, comes up to the nineteenth century, when the city was rediscovered by famous visitors such as Oscar Wilde, Sigmund Freud, Lord Byron and Gustav Klimt.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Dante's tomb and Quadrarco of Braccioforte, Via Dante Alighieri 9, 48121, Ravenna Italy
Ravenna is also the city where the great Italian poet Dante Alighieri spent the last years of his life. Dante’s tomb is in Ravenna and contains the poet’s remains.
After a walk through the historic center with its unique churches and mausoleums, you will return to your vehicle and continue to the Venice pier of Piazzale Roma. A ride on a water taxi or on a local ferryboat departing from the pier (ticket not included in this rate) will take you to your final destination.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up at 9.00 am at the hotel in Florence, if centrally located. In case the Hotel is not located in Florence city center we will arrange the pick up in a location in Florence city center to be advised.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- No Health restrictions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Customers can be subject to a body temperature check. If the temperature is more than 37,5 °C, the clients are not allowed to access the Tour or Activity. Quota on the entrance to indoor and outdoor spaces: the access will be restricted in order to maintain the interpersonal distance of 1 mt.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.