Private Luxury Transfer from Venice to Milan with stop in Verona
Leave the stress of driving. Using our transfer with driver you can relax and enjoy the beautiful Italian landscapes. We have been working for years directly and through many Italian and foreign tour operators.
Our transfers are comfortable, punctual and safe.
Our expert Drivers are English speaking
Our Vehicles are an excellent solution for traveling and making new experiences visiting cities along the way, leaving your luggage on board checked by our Drivers.
Exclusive transfer in first class with Luxury Mercedes Minivan with leather seats, air conditioned, wifi. Fresh water bottles included.
We have experience in private tours
per adult from
What's included :
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- English speaking driver
- Parking toll
- Road toll
- Stop 3 hours in Verona
What's excluded :
- Lunch and/or dinner
- Romeo and Juliet bring many tourists to Verona every year, its rich history, evident everywhere from the ancient walls and the castle, will leave you wondering why you didn't add it to your itinerary first.
But Verona isn’t just where William Shakespeare set Romeo and Juliet, it’s also a beautiful city that offers many things to see:
The ancient Roman ruins (Arena theatre), the medieval castle, piazzas Erbe and many churches.
Located in northern Italy in the Veneto area, Verona is not a city that many people seem to add to their Italian itineraries. While most of us have places like Florence, Rome, Venice and the Amalfi Coast on our Italian wish lists, Verona is often forgotten or added as a day trip.
The city center can be visited on foot by walking through the typical streets in order to enjoy the trip in total relaxation
Departure Point :1: Piazzale Roma, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
2: Venice Marco Polo Airport, Viale Galileo Galilei, 30, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
3: Cruise Terminal Venezia, Direzione Porto Marittimo, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Our drivers will have a greeting sign with the passenger's name
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/25/2020 - 11/11/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Metropolitan City of Milan, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Anti-Covid barrier between the driver and passengers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.