Private Luxury Yacht Cruise on Tu Enamorado
Pamper yourself, your friends and family to an unforgettable sailing cruise around scenic Cabo San Lucas Bay aboard the beautifully crafted Tu Enamorado. Live the yachting lifestyle, walk barefoot on the deck, feel the sun and breeze, and relish a delicious meal prepared by the onboard chef.
This exclusive private cruise allows you to fully customize your experience and itinerary. Whether you are looking for a snorkeling adventure or a relaxing, panoramic cruise at sunset, you will enjoy every second spent on Tu Enamorado. Soak up the spectacular sights of the Bay featuring the iconic Arch, Lover’s Beach, and Pelican Rock.
Delight your senses with a sumptuous meal prepared by the professional onboard chef, assisted by our in-house mixologist. Pair your handcrafted cocktail with an exquisite 3-course meal including a charcuterie board, prime beef fillet with jumbo shrimp or catch of the day, and an elaborate dessert.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Paddle Boards
- 3-course meal
- Alcoholic Beverages - Premium open bar
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Pamper yourself, your friends and family to an unforgettable sailing cruise around scenic Cabo San Lucas Bay aboard the beautifully crafted Tu Enamorado. Live the yachting lifestyle, walk barefoot on the deck, feel the sun and breeze, and relish a delicious meal prepared by the onboard chef.
• El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
• Neptune's Finger, Mexico
• Pelican Rock, Cabo marine protected area, Cabo San Lucas Mexico
• Charcuterie board
• Primer beef fillet with jumbo shrimp OR catch of the day
Departure Point :Paseo de La Marina 4750, El Medano Ejidal, 23479 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.