Private Machu Picchu Full Day Tour by Train
Experience one of the seven wonders of the world, Machu Picchu, with a private full-day tour from the capital of the Incas, Cusco and the Sacred Valley. From the Incan town of Ollantaytambo, travel by train through the beautiful Andean landscape.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Private professional tour guide
- Private transportation from Cusco to Ollantaytambo train station (round trip)
- Train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (round trip)
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (round trip)
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee to Huayna Picchu & Hot Springs in Aguas Calientes
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
Visit the spectacular lost city of the Incas. This amazing citadel is located on the top of mountain Machu Picchu and contains incredible architecture, culture and history from the times of the Incas.
From the capital of the Incas in Cusco, you will be transferred through the Sacred Valley to the train station of Ollantaytambo. From here, the train will take you through beautiful landscapes along the great Vilcanota River to the village of Aguas Calientes, where neat restaurants and souvenir markets will be available. In Aguas Calientes you will get picked up by an representative and be followed to the bus station where your bus ride will depart.
Once the gates to Machu Picchu open, your guide will take you through an amazing round trip in this amazing city, you will pass by all its temples, offering areas, Inca monuments and you will learn about the history and the culture of the Incas. If you are an adventurous person and want to see more of the site, you can also take a hike to the magnificent mountain Huayna Picchu, located next to Machu Picchu. From there you can walk to the top of the mountain between Inca temples and houses and see Machu Picchu from many different angles. You can also hike down behind Huayna Picchu Mountain to its cave, where the Incas once kept mummies and sacred treasures. This hike is not included in the tour package and it is much recommended to book this hike several months in advance, due to its high popularity and restricted availability. Once the adventure ends, you will take the bus down to Aguas Calientes for your train ride back to Ollantaytambo where your driver will we waiting to take you to your hotel in Cusco.
Duration: 16 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at your hotel in Cusco
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.