Private Machu Picchu Full-Day Tour from Cusco
Visit the magical site of Machu Picchu on a private tour, only for you, you dont need to rush , take your time on your visiting.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- breafing one day before for information and details of the tour
- Pick up from your hotel
- Private transportation Cusco - Ollanta (train station)- Cusco
- English/spanish Professional Tour Guide
- Bus tickets up /down Aguas Calientes - Machupicchu - Aguas Calientes
- Entrance fee to Machupicchu
- Transportation Back to your hotel
- Entry/Admission - Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu
What's excluded :
- Food (optional lunch buffet $25 dollars per person)
- Huaynapicchu Mountain $25 usd per person (ask the availability)
- Machupicchu Mountain $25 usd per person
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santuario Historico de Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu Peru
we will visit the most important places of Machupicchu like Temple of the Sun, Main Square, Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, Temple of the Three Windows, the Condor Temple.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Required Information
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Passport photo where it's include passport number, age and country to not have problems for tickets.
- Original passport.
- Use sneakers or light/tennis shoes..
- Raincoat (long poncho) during the rainy season.
- Long-sleeved shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- Sunscreen, brimmed hat for sunny days.
- Sunglasses, plastic bags.
- Medicine and / or personal items (liquid for contact lenses).
- A backpack or lightweight suitcase (no weight limit between 5-6 kilos maximum).
- Camera or camcorder and films.
- Have on hand checks in small denominations and coins in soles or dollars.
- Bathing suit for the hot springs (optional).
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.