Private Magic of Istra Tour from Ljubljana
Istria is the largest peninsula in the Adriatic Sea. The peninsula is located at the top of the Adriatic between Bay of Trieste and Kvarner Bay and it is shared by three countries: Italy, Slovenia and Croatia. Rovinj is one of the most popular and most developed tourist resorts in Croatia. The old town is built on an island and it is one of the most picturesque and romantic towns on Mediterranean. Pula is a seafront city on the top of Istrian peninsula, known for its protected harbour, beach-lined coast and Romans ruins like amphitheatre. The visit of those gems will leave you speechless.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Tour Guide
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance to Pula amphitheatre
- Wine and olive oil tasting
- Entry/Admission - Amphitheatre de Pula
What's excluded :
- Other extras
- Food & Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Amphitheatre de Pula, Flavijevska ul., Pula 52100 Croatia
The tour starts from Ljubljana. We will reach the first stop in 3 hours and proceed with the visit of one of local producers of olive oil and wines and will try some of the local wines. Our tour will continue to Pula from Rovinj. The visit of the city and its enormous amphitheatre – Arena. Some free time will be given and then in the late afternoon we will return back to Ljubljana.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Customers will be given the detailed pick up information after the booking.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.