Private Manatee Tour
This private manatee snorkle tour may only be 3 hours, but the memories for your group will last a lifetime! Your very own USCG certified captain will embark with your private group to explore the refuge and get you up close with our ‘gentle giants’!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private tour
- Professional guide
- All gear included
- Bottled Water provided
- Introductory/instructional video offered in English, French, German, Japanese, or Spanish
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge, 1502 SE Kings Bay Dr, Crystal River, FL 34429-4661
It's called Crystal River for a reason, you will have the chance to swim and snorkel in the warm spring fed waters where many West Indian Manatees call home.
Located just 1.5 hours West of Orlando, you'll meet your guide who will take you into the Crystal River National Wildlife Refuge which is known as the best locations for viewing and snorkeling with these friendly, curious and slow moving and gentle giants.
Stop At: River Ventures Manatee Tour Center, 498 SE Kings Bay Dr, Crystal River, FL 34429-4718
After checking in at the tour center you will watch a brief video about the manatees, go over the rules of swimming and how to interact in a manner that is fun for both you and the manatees. You are then fitted for a wetsuit to prepare you for your snorkeling adventure. Your guides will photograph the highlights of your entire manatee swim tour from start to finish, both above and below the water. Upon returning to the tour center, a high-resolution picture CD containing images from your manatee tour will be available for you to purchase if desired.
Stop At: River Ventures - Homosassa, 10823 W Yulee Dr, Homosassa, FL 34448-3817
Please note: early morning departures are the best time to swim with the manatees. For a speedier check-in process it is advised that you have your swimsuits on under your clothes. Please bring a towel and a plastic bag to hold your belongings.
Departure Point :498 SE Kings Bay Dr, Crystal River, FL 34429, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price reflects 1 to 10 people
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Policy- We are mindful to thoroughly clean water vehicles between visitors.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.