Private Mandalay 3 Days 2 Nights Trip
Mandalay. Just the name of itself evokes romantic notions of days gone by. On this Mandalay Tour spend your days visiting Myanmar's second largest city's sites and environs. Witness the spectacular sight of red robed monks collecting their daily alms. Explore the Ancient Cities of Sagaing, Ava and Amarapura and spend time learning about local handicrafts. Relax on the banks of the Irrawaddy River and taste local delicacies from markets and local dining spots. A great introduction to the city and more.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mandalay Palace
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mandalay Palace, Mandalay Myanmar
Upon arrival in Mandalay, Golden Express Tours’ representative will pick you up at the airport and transfer to your hotel to check-in. The rest of the day is at your leisure.
On this full day city tour in Mandalay you visit the most revered religious monuments in Myanmar. First you visit a local tea shop to explore the variety of the Burmese cuisine and what people eat usually for breakfast. Continue your sightseeing tour to the Golden Palace Monastery, an example of traditional wood work. The Kuthodaw Pagoda is the world's largest book made of 729 marble slabs, on which the entire Theravada Buddhist Pali Canon is inscribed. Mandalay is a major arts and crafts center. Therefore you also visit a Kalaga tapestry craftsmen shop before walking up to Mandalay Hill for sunset viewing. Afterwards, transfer back to your hotel.
After check-out at your hotel, the day is at your leisure. A departure transfer to Mandalay Airport is provided.
Duration: 3 days
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel in Mandalay
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.