Private Mandalay Excursion to Maymyo
This wonderful day trip from Mandalay to Maymyo (also called Pyin Oo Lwin) is really worth when you are thinking of an excursions out of Mandalay city...
Location: Maymyo (80 km from Mandalay), Myanmar
Duration: 8 hours (approx.)- full day
Start/End: your hotel in Mandalay
Highlights of this tour:
• Explore British hill station of Pyin Oo Lwin (Maymyo)
• Riding traditional horse-drawn carriage
• See Peik Khyin Myaung Caves
• Visit Pwe Kyauk Water Falls
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Today your tour starts at you appointed hotel in Mandalay, drive on a scenic road (80 km from Mandalay and take us 2 hours) to the former British hill station of Pyin Oo Lwin (Maymyo), a delightful small town of colonial-style buildings, markets, and a botanical garden. Feel the historical atmosphere by traveling through town in a traditional horse-drawn carriage.
Visit the local market and the botanical garden. After lunch at a local restaurant, then venture out to visit the Peik Khyin Myaung Caves, caves almost as old as the land itself and proceed to Pwe Kyauk Falls, a favorite picnic spot for local people before returning to Mandalay. Today your lunch is included.
Departure Point :Hotel in Mandalay
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.