Private Mandalay Full day tour with Hotel or Airport or Bus Terminal Pickup
This private full day tour of Mandalay will bring you to explore the magnificent culture and beautiful natural heritages of Myanmar and discover the colorful cities of Myanmar with a close look at the local life of the historical cities.
The wonderful trip provides you the significant highlights of the culture city of Mandalay region such as Mahamuni, Mandalay Hill, Royal Palace, Kuthodaw pagoda, and enjoy sunset at U Bein Teak Bridge, the longest teak bridge in the world.
You will tour the city with one of our best professional tour guides and learn the Myanmar's culture and history. This tour includes pickup and drop-off at your hotel/airport/Bus Terminal, entrance fees and all transports by a modern air-conditioned vehicle.
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled Drinking water
- Professional English speaking guide (Other languish speaking guides are available with surcharge upon request)
- Airport/Hotel/Bus Terminal pickup and drop-off by an air-conditioned vehicles
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Mandalay Hill
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks although eating arrangements will be made by your tour guide
- Tips for guide and driver
- Personal expenses
- Personal travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mandalay Hill, Mandalay Myanmar
Our English-speaking guide will pick you up from your hotel in the morning at 8:00 am in Mandalay. visit Mahamuni Buddha Image: housing the country´s holiest Buddha image, century-old and legendary Arakan Buddha, made of pure gold. 4m-high seated image is cast in bronze, but over the years thousands of devout Buddhists have completely covered the figure in a 15cm-thick layer of gold leaf.
Head to Amarpura, the 18th century capital where the country’s largest monastery is located; Maha Ghandayon. Observe and participate Myanmar traditional offering food to monks. Visit to the magnificent teak bridge of U Bein, which is over 200 years old. It is the longest teak bridge in the world.
Continue visit to Gold leave pounding place, marble and Bronze making places, and weaving silk cottage.
Kyauktawgyi Pagoda: The Buddha image make of marble stone and walk through the pagoda prescient.
Kuthodaw Pagoda: with its 729 marble slabs showing the entire Buddhist canon and commemorating the Fifth Buddhist World Council at the end of last century.
Enjoy sunset at Mandalay Hill: if you are still feeling fresh, you might climb up to the top of Mandalay Hill for a bird´s eye view (or take the elevator).
Return to the hotel for an evening at leisure.
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up any hotels in Mandalay and Mandalay airport.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved; please bring comfortable walking shoes. Sandals and flip-flops are recommended.
- The duration of transfers is approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Please note that dress codes are conservative for this tour; modest and respectful clothing that covers the shoulders and knees is recommended. Sandals and flip-flops are recommended
- Please feel free to contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 1-604-603-1966 or 95-9-5168165 should you have any questions.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.