Private Manso River Lakes and Waterfalls Tour
Explore Bariloches region during a private trip along the Manso River, discovering its Lakes and Waterfalls. Enjoy a day on an exclusive tour with a private bilingual guide, on board a comfortable private vehicle equipped with air conditioning and heating. Let your guide take to know the Manso's hidden corners and go a for a 1h30 hike within the dense forests of Bariloche's region.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch Box
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Private guided tour
What's excluded :
- National Park fee
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nahuel Huapi Lake, Parque Nacional Nahuel Huapi Argentina
After being picked up at your hotel in the morning, hop on a comfortable vehicle equipped with air conditioning and heating and head towards the southern part of the Nahuel Huapi National Park.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Lago Mascardi, San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
Riding along National Road 40, pass by Gutierrez and Mascardi Lakes, both part of the Nahuel Huapi, widest lake of the region.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cascada Los Alerces, San Carlos de Bariloche, Río Negro, Argentina
Following Manso River, your private guide will explain the region's history and geology while you make some stops to enjoy the astonishing landscapes. Driving towards Alerces Waterfall, pass by Los Moscos and Hess Lakes, smaller water point enjoyed for their fishing spot and hidden caracter.
Arrivingat the waterfall, get off the vehicle and walk on the pathway of the impressive water system. At the waterfall, a lunch box will be served while you appreciate the view and water sounds.
After lunch, go a for a nature-oriented hike within the forest and admire the amzing colors the lake has.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Centro Civico, Mitre & Reconquista, San Carlos de Bariloche Argentina
After an hour an a half, get back to base and hop on the vehicle again to get back to Bariloche, where you will be dropped off at your hotel again.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :San Carlos de Bariloche, San Carlos de Bariloche, Province of Rio Negro, Patagonia
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm you the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance, in case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.