Private Maras Moray Tour with Salt Mines of Maras - Half Day Tour
In this incredible tour you will pass through beautiful high Andean landscapes and towns, you will know 2 of the Cusco's wonders, the Salineras de Maras and the circular agricultural terraces of Moray. Our exclusive service will make your trip an unforgettable experience.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional Guides (Spanish or English).
- Tourist transport with a professional driver.
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
What's excluded :
- Boleto Turistico: S/70 (or S/130, this will also be useful for the City Tour and Sacred Valley tour)
- Maras Salt Mines: S/10
- Services not mentioned.
- Water and snack
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Cusco, Cusco, Cusco Region
At 8 am, our tourist transport will pick you up from your hotel, to then start our adventure through the mountains on the way to Maras and Moray.
Pass By: Maras, Maras, Cusco Region
First, we will go to the town of Maras to observe its colonial-style covering the Spanish streets and gates.
Stop At: Moray Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Maras 08655 Peru
Then, we will go to Moray located in the Maras Region. Once there we can learn about the importance of this place, its function in the Inca era and of course take great photos of this amazing place.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Salinas de Maras, Carreta a Maras, Maras 08655 Peru
After 20 more minutes in our tourist transport, we will arrive at the Salt Mines of Maras, an impressive place with more than 3,000 salt deposits, which are still being exploited by the local population.
Ending the Maras Moray tour you will return to Cusco arriving at 2:00 pm approx., where our transportation will take you to the city center or if it's a Private Service to your respective hotel.
END OF OUR SERVICES
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Calle Espinar 208, Cusco 08002, Peru
Traveler pickup is offered
we pick up from any hotel in the city center of Cusco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- WHAT WE RECOMMENDED TO BRING
- Tourist ticket (not included in the price, you can buy it at the door of the archaeological centers), bring emergency money
- Passport or identity document (current).
- Small backpack (water bottle, snacks and more).
- Extra cash (Soles) to buy souvenirs (optional).
- Hat or cap for the sun and sunglasses.
- Comfortable sneakers for the visit.
- Light and warm clothes.
- Waterproof jacket/rain poncho if your visit is between the months of October to March.
- Camera and extra batteries.
- Not recommended for crippled people
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All our vehicles have a tank of water, soap and alcohol so you can disinfect yourself whenever you need it.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.