Private Marrakech Guided Tour, half or full day
The tour will start in the famous Jemaa Elfna Square. This place is considered as UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE since 2001.After that we will go to see the famous KOUTOUBIA MOSQUE from outside,as it is forbbiden for Muslims to enter to holy places in Morocco.After that we will go to kasbah Quarter.we will pass near by the Royal palace, see the huge Bab Agnaw. After we will go to visit BAHIA PALACE. This is a masterpiece of Moroccan architecture.It was built in the 19 century by Ba Ahmad,vizier during the reign of Hassan 1 of the Alaouite Dyanasty.The vizier was living here with his four wives and 24 concubines. it is lavishly decorated with Cedar wood ceilings,carved plaster,Moroccan
traditional tilling and Marbel.
After that we will go to see a traditional berber Pharmacie (optional).It is an opportunity if you like to know some important information about the herbs that Moroccan use in a traditional way for healing illness,get to know about the spices that we use for cooking.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A guide that speaks your language
- Bottled water - A bottle of water each person
What's excluded :
- Personal expansions
- Entry/Admission - Palacio da Bahia
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palacio da Bahia, 5 Rue Riad Zitoun el Jdid, Marrakech 40000 Morocco
For the description it will be during the tour.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Rue du Mouassine, Marrakech 42152 Morocco
In this place you will have a chance to discover the famous local products
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Rue Al Koutobia، Berrechid, Morocco
Koutobia mosque is the second biggest mosque in Morocco.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Hôtel Restaurant Café de France, jamaa el-fnna، Rue des Banques, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.