Private Martha Brae Rafting and Royalton Beach From Falmouth
This Falmouth excursion combines a river rafting adventure and a relaxing beach day—allowing you to experience multiple island highlights in a single trip. Float down the Martha Brae River on a bamboo raft and easily navigate its rapids, twists, and turns. After your rafting adventure you will enjoy the Royalton "White Sands" beach, which is a powdery white slice of paradise, separating lush tropical gardens from the turquoise Caribbean Sea.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Live commentary on board
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Entry/Admission - Marvyn's Paradise Tours
What's excluded :
- Lunch (unless specified)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marvyn's Paradise Tours, Marvyn Gayle Boscobel, Ocho Rios 1876 Jamaica
After pick up from your Falmouth hotel or cruise port you will be transported in a fully air- conditioned van with live commentary to the Martha Brae River for some river rafting. Rafting on this beautiful river is one of the most popular rafting attractions in Jamaica. Martha Brae is located in the town of Falmouth and was established over 40 years ago, so it is a long standing place for tourists. There are experienced and licensed raft captains that will guide the raft safely through the river. You will be traveling on a 30-foot long bamboo raft. The raft is navigated down a 3 mile stretch down the beautiful Martha Brae river. The entire trip lasts about one hour long, from boarding the raft to departing the raft.
After river rafting we will site site see along the way before getting to the beach . Our next stop is at the Royalton blue water beach, where you get to relax and enjoy the nice beach and sunshine. You can purchase refreshments and authentic Jamaican cuisine by the restaurant and take some amazing photos. After the beach we will take you back to your hotel,villa or cruise port.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from the cruise port 30 minutes after the ship docks by The Independent Operators booth , & 9 am from the resorts by the main lobbyPorts
- Cruise Ship Pier, Trelawny St, Falmouth, Jamaica
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Due to the covid 19 and the safety protocals set it is required that our Guests tempreature be checked ,the wearing of mask and sanitization be done before entering the Vehicles.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.