Private Mathura Vrindavan with Taj Mahal Agra Tour from Delhi
The smart Agra Mathura Vrindavan Tours is exclusively designed for the international travelers to get the best travel solutions.A spiritual and exciting journey to Mathura's Vrindavan, the Taj Mahal and Agra City. Experience a private day tour around India’s most treasured places, witnessing the breathtaking grandeur of the famous Taj Mahal and its sleek ivory-white marble.
• Experience a unique day tour to the spiritual district of Mathura and its Vrindavan town
• Get to visit the birth place and sacred shrines dedicated to the revered Hindu god, Lord Krishna
• Witness the simplistic beauty of the ivory-white marbles of the breathtaking Taj Mahal
• Spend time in the Agra local markets and go shopping in the hometown of various UNESCO World Heritage Sites
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Fuel charges and highway tolls
- Professional tour guide
- Bottled drinking water
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages
- Monument entrances fees
- Entry/Admission - Indira Gandhi International Airport
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Indira Gandhi International Airport, New Delhi, Delhi 110037, India
Early Morning 5:00 AM pickup from your hotel in Delhi / Airport. Relax in your private air-conditioned vehicle as your driver takes the express highway to the sacred cities of Vrindavan and Mathura. You can expect to arrive in Vrindavan at about
7:30AM where you will meet your local guide. After a short briefing, set out to see the city where the young Krishna is said to have lived. You will first visit Shri Bankey Bihari Temple, the most famous temple of Lord Krishna. You'll also get to take part in Shringar Aarti and have contemplative time in the temple. Next, head to Prem Mandir, a large spiritual complex dedicated to Shri Krishna and located on the outskirts of Vrindavan where you can check out the 40-foot wide Circumambulation route that begins at the main entrance of the temple.
After this you will continue to Mathura, the birthplace of Krishna and one of Hinduism’s seven sacred cities. You can see the Shri Krishna Janambhoomi temple and experience the live kirtan in the kirtan room.
At noon, you will depart on a 1-hour drive to Agra, which was once the capital of the Mughal empire. Upon arrival, you will have lunch at a local restaurant before visiting the legendary Taj Mahal, a World Heritage Site that was built by the 17th-century Mughal emperor for his wife. You can spend two hours taking in the majestic Taj Mahal before going shopping for Agra handicrafts such as marble, stone inlay, leather, or jewellery.
After departing Agra at 6:00PM, you will return to your Delhi accommodation or airport about three hours later, marking an end to your tour.
Duration: 14 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel/Airport/Railway Station/or your desired location in Delhi/Gurgaon/NoidaAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.