Private Medina & Tannery Full-Day Tour
After breakfast, at 9:30 am, your Fez tour guide will come to meet you at your Riad or Hotel. Your Moroccan driver will be at the nearest parking and the following will be your itinerary to visit some of the major sites in this city:
Start with a stop at the magnificent Royal Palace gates in Morocco.
Take a short walk through the Jewish quarter (Mellah) nearby Fes Jdid.
Drive to the southern fortress from where you can enjoy panoramic views of the Old Fes and then onto the pottery quarter for a short drive around the ramparts.
Go to one of the Entrances of the old Fes (Medina) from where you can enjoy touring the Medina. Go back to the 9th century with its Medersas, the Chouara Tannery, the Karaouiyne Mosque University, Moulay Idriss Mausoleum, Nejjarine Fountain and the Medersa El Bouanania.
After lunch, continue the visit through the alleyways here that houses plenty of merchants and craftsmen with their products.
At the end of the tour, drive back to your hôtel/Riad.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private Guide
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Your centrally located hotel or riad in Fez
Returns to original departure point
Departure Point :
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :Fes, Morocco
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.