Private Mekong Delta 1 Day
• FLEXIBLE TIME to start ( it's up to your spare time )
• Professional tour guide (English, Chinese, Japanese)
• Private tour: only you & your local host!
• 100% personalized experience to your wishes
• Explore truly local neighborhoods
• Receive last minute booking.
• Infant (0-4) is complimentary
• Get To Local Areas To See Real Life Of The People
• Enjoy the lively atmosphere of a local market
• Learn about Vietnam fascinating history
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - - 1 main meal at the restaurant.
- Snacks - - Fresh tropical fruits and honey tea.
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- - Bottle drink / local tea.
- - Pick-up and drop-off service in the center of Saigon.
- - Professional guide (English, Chinese, Japanese)
- - Transportation by air-conditioned car/minivan, speed boat, rowing boat, and horse riding.
- Entry/Admission - Mekong Delta Lodge
What's excluded :
- - Other meals not mentioned in itinerary
- - Tips and personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mekong Delta Lodge, Tan Luong Hamlet, Tan Phong Island, Cai Be, Tân Phong, Cai Lậy, Tiền Giang 860000, Vietnam
After around 2-hour driving from Saigon, we will reach the port to take leisurely cruise on the Tien River to see 4 islets which are represented as four mythical animals in Southeast Asia: Dragon, Kirin, Tortoise, and Phoenix.
Then we will taste delicious honey tea with lemon that is really good for health. Moreover is to enjoy a lot of tropical fruits featuring the typical characteristic of Mekong Delta. Local people also have a python farm for those who are looking for adventure can touch pythons and take photos with them.
Visit coconut candy workshop to know how to make delicious candies by hand.
On Classic Mekong Delta 1 Day Tour, you can enjoy the melody of “Don Ca Tai Tu”, a genre of traditional folk music which is an indispensable spiritual cultural activity in Mekong Delta people’s lives and officially recognized by UNESCO as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity.
Furthermore, we can relax on the rowing boat going through a mangrove palm canal, and continue to walking through the village as the way locals did in the 19th century.
If you need any support, please don't hesitate to contact me
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up and drop off at all hotels in Ho Chi Minh City
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.