Private Melbourne City Sights - Morning Tour
With its Victorian architecture, stunning gardens and edgy bar, culinary, fashion and live music scenes, Melbourne is an obvious start to any visit to Victoria. Its iconic laneways and alleys are home to some of the city’s best cafes, bars, boutiques and galleries. Explore these with your local guide, getting a real insight into what makes this cosmopolitan city tick.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- As Melbourne is widely recognised as the sporting capital of Australia you will also visit sporting areas including the famous Melbourne Cricket Ground (affectionately known as the MCG), Melbourne Park and Albert Park Grand Prix circuit.
Why not enjoy a stroll in the Royal Botanic Gardens and tour the Shrine of Remembrance and learn about Australia’s wartime history. Or visit bayside areas including St Kilda (Melbourne’s summer playground) and take a walk along the beach-side promenade.
Other attractions you may want to include in your day are the Queen Victoria Markets, the Yarra River, The Golden Mile, Royal Exhibition Building, Parliament House and the Fitzroy Gardens.
The luxury of this private city tour allows you to get a comprehensive look at the city through a local’s eyes.
• Melbourne icons - Federation Square, Flinders Street Station, The Royal Exhibition Building and The Golden Mile
• Laneways and Arcades with hidden boutiques, cafes and world famous street art
• Sporting, fashion and dining precincts
• The Royal Botanic Gardens and The Shrine of Remembrance
• Historic Queen Victoria Market (dependent on opening days)
• Beachside suburb of St Kilda
Departure Point :Your selected Melbourne City and surrounding suburbs address or hotel
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.