Private Mexican Cooking Class in Your Cabo San Lucas Villa or Condo
Gourmet Cabo Catering offers you cooking classes right in your villa or condo, so you can be delighted with the taste and aromas of our récipes. Our clients love our Traditional Mexican Class, with our very best chefs that will make the cooking class a journey of our traditions and culture.
per adult from
What's included :
- Breakfast - Includes: Bilingual Chef, ingredients, recipe, full tasting, cleaning and so much fun!
What's excluded :
- Gratuity and Taxes
- You will enjoy a Mexican cooking class with one of our bilingual and professional Chefs from our Gourmet Cabo Catering company, You will have your private class right in your villa or condo, so you can be delighted with the taste and aromas of our récipes. Our clients love our Traditional Mexican Class, with our very best chefs that will make the cooking class a journey of our traditions and culture.
Includes: Bilingual Chef, ingredients, recipe, full tasting, cleaning and so much fun!
Please check our menu options and let us know what class do you prefer: class 1, class 2 or class 3.
Please send us an email to email@example.com with your viator booking reference, name and last name, email, phone number, name and location of villa or condo and if you want the class at 10 am or 4 pm, and the selection of class 1, 2 or 3.(flexibility on times) Minimum 4 people. Clients have the responsibility to confirm and check that we Gourmet Cabo Catering can provide services as external company in the villa, condo or hotel that the cardholders will stay. We won’t do refund if we are not able to access due to some policies of the place that clients are staying.
• Class 1 - Traditional Sweet Poblano Mole with Chicken Breast
Banana Flambe with orange liquor accompanied with vanilla ice cream
• Class 2 - Delicious creamy chicken enchiladas with green sauce
Sweet Mexican Flan
• Class 3 - Tasty tortilla soup
Catch of the Day Garlic Style
Creamy Mashed Potatoes
Departure Point :Cabo San Lucas, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/26/2019 - 12/25/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.