Private Miami Helicopter Tour
Unlike other tours, ours is flown in a spacious, air-conditioned, jet-engine helicopter. We will never 'up-sell' clients upon arrival, and our pilots are extremely professional and fun! We believe in taking care of the customer first, and safety is at the heart of all we do. This tour is the perfect way to see South Beach and and the surrounding area in a way that will create life-long memories!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Free piece of "Swag" with every flight
What's excluded :
- If selected, round trip transportation fee is $20.00 per passenger
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: South Beach, Ocean Drive, Miami Beach, FL 33139
Imagine seeing all that is South Beach... but from above! This tour will give you a spectacular view of this iconic American landmark and all it has to offer.
Pass By: Port of Miami, 1015 N America Way, Miami, FL 33132-2017
The Port of Miami is the busiest cruise port in the world. See the enormous ships from a spectacular new perspective as you zip directly over the port.
Pass By: 1 Fisher Island Dr, Miami Beach, FL 33109-0001
Fisher Island is one of the wealthiest residential spots in the world. This tour gives you a phenomenal view of the spectacular homes, and our tour guide will be sure to point out which ones are the residences of some of the world's biggest celebrities!
Departure Point :200 SW 77th Way, Pembroke Pines, FL 33024, USA
Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Ft. Lauderdale Intl Airport, 100 Terminal Drive, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
- Opa Locka, 14201 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33054
- Fort Lauderdale Downtown Helistop, 201 SE 2nd St, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, USA
- Port Everglades, 1850 Eller Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.