Private Mingun to Inwa Full Day
Discover Mingun, Inwa, Sagaing in your own way to understand all the beauty of Myanamar. Go sightseeing to Sagaing Hill, a religious center for Buddhist devotees. You can also watch the sunset there.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional art historian guide
- All activities
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- We will pick up from hotel and transfer to Jetty for a private boat across the river Ayeyarwaddy to visit Mingun. In Mingun, we will visit to Pathodawgyi Pagoda, a brick counterpart of pyramid in Egypt , which was unfinished merit by King Bodawpaya and the Mingun Bell, the second largest bell in the world which are the most prominent religious heritages. Then we visit the Myatheintan Pagoda, the best representation of the Universe, will refresh your tiredness and fatigue. After lunch at local restaurant, drive to Innwa, 30-minute to the south of Mandalay, was also known as the Kingdom of Ava. In Innwa, you can also have an experience to travel with pony-cart around Inwa. Then, we visit to Nanmyint tower where we can get breath taking view of Ayyarwaddy River, Bagaya wooden monastery and Aung Myay Bon San Monastery. After that, we drive back to Mandalay, visit silver smith workshop and transfer back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Hotel
Departure Time :08H00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.