Private Mini Highlands Luxury Day Trip
We specialise in creating Scottish adventures for individuals.
As our tours are personally tailored to your interests, you will leave with a feeling of satisfaction knowing that you've seen what you wanted, how you wanted.
The Scottish Highlands occupy 32% of the United Kingdom, so naturally there is A LOT to see. We’ve condensed all the best bits into one phenomenal tour!
Enjoy, relax and just switch off. Get to know the country and its people, immerse yourself in nature and tradition. At TRIPorganiser we know where to find something special. Trust us with your with valuable travel time. Authenticity is our top priority.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water for passengers
- Private transportation in luxury Mercedes mini van
- Live commentary and WiFi on board
- Door to door pick up service
What's excluded :
- Entrance/Admission to Attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Kelpies & The Helix, 4 Stadium Way The Helix, Falkirk FK2 9EE Scotland
The 30 metre high Kelpies are truly a sight to behold for the first stop of this amazing tour. These hand-crafted stainless steel structures gleam in the sun of the River Carron; just like the shape-shifting spirits they depict. Please note: these statues are absolutely callosal, so have your cameras at the ready!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Culross, Culross, Fife, Scotland
With a wide array of perfectly preserved 16th century buildings, squares and streets to wander, a visit to the hidden gem of Culross is a must for any Scottish adventurer!
Fun Fact: If you’re a fan of the TV series “Outlander”, you may be more familiar will Culross than you think, as many scenes throughout the series were actually filmed in and around the village!
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Glendevon, Glendevon, Perth and Kinross, Scotland
Our journey will continue up through the stunning Glendevon and Gleneagles, where the endlessly rolling hills and steep valleys will line our way to one of the worlds most famous golf courses. Whether you’re looking forward to spotting some rare examples of Scottish wildlife, or venturing out into the unexplored reaches of the Highlands; this stretch of our Mini Highland tour will please even the most experienced of travellers!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Crieff PH7, UK
For centuries, Highlanders have flocked to Crieff for the yearly Michaelmas cattle sale; when cows of every variety line the narrow streets, waiting to be sold. In 1790, for example, the population of Crieff was just 1,200, which gave the ratio of 10 cows for every resident!
Today however, Crieff is much more recognised for being the home of Scotlands oldest registered distillery, Glenturret. Or you could even borrow a book from Innerpeffray Library - founded in 1680, it’s Scotland’s oldest lending library! Crieff is a stop everyone will love.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dunkeld, Dunkeld, Perth and Kinross, Scotland
It seems we’ve saved the best till last with our final stop arriving at the beautiful 18th century town of Dunkeld. The historic site offers much to see and do, including Dunkeld Cathedral, The Cross Marketplace and the quaint boutique stores of Brae Street and Atholl Street. This stop is packed with amazing history; like did you know that William Shakespeare has a famous link with the area? Discover more with a visit to Dunkeld!
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up from any centrally located Edinburgh hotel, guest house or convenient locationincluding Edinburgh Airport or cruise liner port.Airports
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Newhaven Harbour, Pier Pl, Newhaven, Edinburgh EH6 4LP, UK
- South Queensferry Harbour, Gote Ln, Queensferry, South Queensferry EH30 9PS, UK
- Rosyth Dockyard, 180 Castle Rd, Rosyth, Dunfermline KY11 2AX, UK
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Car booster seat required for children under 135cm
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.