Private Mitad del Mundo Tour & Extreme Activities in Nayon Valley
Enjoy of a full day by visiting the Mitad del Mundo to learn about the phenomena that only happen in the Equator Line, then go to enjoy of extreme activities in one of the Valleys of Quito!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Three extreme activities
- Certified English /Spanish speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of helmet
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fee to Mitad del Mundo Complex and the Inti Ñan Museum
- Entry/Admission - Intinan Museum
- Entry/Admission - Nayon Xtreme Valley
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Mitad Del Mundo, Avenida Manuel Cordova Galarza KM. 13/5, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
Just north of Quito, in a parish called San Antonio de Pichincha, lies the most visited attraction in the country, the Mitad del Mundo monument and complex dedicated to the equator and the fact that Quito lies only a handful of kilometers from it.
Stop At: Intinan Museum, Autopista Manuel Cordova Galarza, a 200 metros del redondel de la Mitad del Mundo, San Antonio de Pichincha, Quito 170180 Ecuador
The Intiñan Museum is located just outside of Quito right next to the Mitad del Mundo monument. Most people know that Mitad del Mundo's equator line is a bit off. Intiñan has its own marker and it's closer to the right spot.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Nayon Xtreme Valley, Nayon Valle de San Pedro Calle Paltapamba S 2-72, Quito 170150 Ecuador
10 minutes from Quito, the adventure park Nayón Xtreme Valley, which has space for five extreme activities: canopy, paintball, rappel and dirt jump, plus space for walks.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels pick up/drop off outside of the city have an extra charge
Departure Time :8:20 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.