Private Montego Bay Cruise Port Transfers - One Way
If you are ending or starting your cruise in Jamaica, then book your transportation from the port to your accommodation or from your accommodation to the port in Montego Bay.
per adult from
1 to 4 hours
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- For guests that require transportation to start their cruise at the Montego Bay port will be picked up from their accommodation and transported in a private vehicle to the port. For guests who require transportation from the port, will be picked up at the port and transported to the accommodation.
Pick up times are based on the docking/departure time of the vessel, please ensure that you provide us with the details of your cruise and the time you want to be arrive at or depart from the port.
The transfer service is convenient, hassle free and reliable with one of Jamaica's premier transportation companies.
Departure Point :
Departure Point: If the transfer is from the port, you will disembark the ship and proceed to the main exit gate where our representative will be waiting for you. Pick up on the port is available at a surcharge.
PortsMontego Bay Cruise Port, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
OtherMontego Bay, Montego Bay, Saint James Parish, Jamaica
Return Detail :Montego Bay, Montego Bay, Saint James Parish, Jamaica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time or boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.