Private Monumental Seville Walking Tour
Discover Seville’s most spectacular monuments with entrance fees included— Seville Cathedral, the Giralda tower and the Royal Alcazar — on this intimate 3-hour walking tour with a private guide. Stand in awe of the world’s largest cathedral, containing the tomb of Christopher Columbus, and admire the jaw-dropping Moorish architecture of the Royal Alcazar, today the palace of Spanish kings. End with a picturesque walk through Santa Cruz, Seville’s whitewashed, cobblestoned Jewish quarter. Enjoy personalized attention and informative commentary from your knowledgable guide.
Now we offer the possibility to improve your Sevilla tour adding the impressive Spanish Square / Plaza de España consider by Tripadvisor the 2nd best Landmark in the world. ( Plaza de España - optional)
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- Licensed Tour Guide 3 hours / 3:30 hours tour if you include Spanish Square
- Entrance fees of Alcazar, Cathedral and Giralda tower
- Entry/Admission - Catedral de Sevilla
- Entry/Admission - Real Alcazar de Sevilla
- Entry/Admission - Torre Giralda
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
Our Cathedral is called Santa Maria and it is consider the biggest in gothic style in the world. Christopher Columbus tomb is a must....
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Barrio Santa Cruz, Seville Spain
Former Jewish section of the city called Santa Cruz and nowadays one of the most romantic quarters in Spain thanks to the myth of Don Juan.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Real Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
Alcazar was the old arabic palace of Sevilla. Nowadays is the Royal Residence of the Kings of Spain in the city. Movies like Laurence of Arabia and Games of Thrones were made here. Very nice gardens inside.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Torre Giralda, Avenida La Constitucion S/N, 41001 Seville Spain
Giralda is the symbol of Sevilla, it is the bell towel of the Cathedral and former minaret of the ancient mosque.
You will have the possibility at the end of the tour to climb up.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Plaza de Espana, Avenida de Isabel la Catolica, 41004 Seville Spain
(Optional) Plaza de España is the place where the Spanish Pavillion for the Expo in 1929 is located. Huge building decorated with tiles about all the cities of Spain.it is a must in your Sevilla tour
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :La Giralda, Av. de la Constitución, s/n, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.