Private Monywa Day Trip from Mandalay Including Lunch
Monywa, the capital city of Sagaing state and situated on the east bank of Chindwin River, is 87 miles away from Mandalay, and will take approximately 3 hours to drive. Learn and explore the famous Buddhist city of Myanmar with your professional English-speaking guide on this 8-hour trip. Lunch and hotel transfer is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Bottled water
- Refreshing towel
- Private hotel round-trip transfers by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Phowintaung
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Thanboddhay Paya, Monywa Myanmar
Mohnyin Thanbuddhay to see thousands of small Buddha images inside the temple.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Bodhi Tataung, Route de Mandalay, Monywa Myanmar
Gaint standing and reclining buddha images in Monywa.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Phowintaung, Village Minzu, Monywa Myanmar
Our guide will explain about the unqiue paintings and buddha images on the caves.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide complimentary pick up and drop travelers from any hotels in Mandalay.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.